This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

v 2.3.4 DAX Studio Citrix Terminal Server

Feb 15, 2016 at 8:01 PM
Is DAX Studio Citrix Terminal Server Compliant?

Issue is when running 2.3.4 we are able to install but when you invoke the program on the terminal server desktop (non admin) it just disappears without launching.

We try to install 2.3.5 and get an "Error Runtime Error (at 72:433): Out Of Range."

Any help would be appreciated.
Feb 23, 2016 at 11:39 AM
Sorry for the delay, it appears that the codeplex notification system got stuck and I've just got a flood of notifications coming through.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Citrix Terminal Server Compliant", but it's a fairly standard WPF .net application so I can't see why it should not work.

There have been one or two reports of the application "crashing" immediately on launch, this is usually because of issues with missing dependencies, so this is probably what you are hitting, specially with that install script error (which is a bug in my first attempt at dealing with mismatched dependencies)

First thing you can try is downloading the 2.3.6 beta I believe I have fixed that installer error and improved the dependency detection.

If the application still disappears on launch can you please download the DaxStudio.Checker application, run it and paste the output back in this discussion?