Please now use the 2.6.0a release as Chrome has incorrectly flagged this release as malicious.
There is no indication of why and there does not be a why to request this be re-assesed so we've simply re-packaged the 2.6.0 build as 2.6.0a.
- Added support for multiple result sets (works for Power BI Desktop and SSAS 2016)
- Changed Connection dialog so that connection types that are unavailable are just disabled instead of being hidden.
- Added the ability to connect to SSDT Integrated Workspaces.
- Added a link to the dowload page from Help - About when a newer version is available.
- Added parsing of record counts in Server Timings for SQL 2016 / Power BI Desktop.
- Improved metadata search performance and the search box now stays open when it has keyboard focus.
- When querying measures the Formatting from the data model is now applied
- Fixed an issue where Query Plans and Server Timings would not start when connected PowerPivot.
- Fixed an error when using the locale setting in the connection dialog
- Fixed an issue with hidden animations running causing background CPU usage even when the app was idle.
- Fixed crashes when refreshing metadata (also affects the automatic refresh when switching back to DAX Studio after editing your model).
- Fixed PowerPivot connections so that they stay connected when you open another Excel file.
- Fixed blank column headers in the results when running DMV queries
- Fixed file outputs, csv and tab had been switched