Dax Studio v2.1
- Metadata search
- Query text search & replace
- Improved Server Timings Tab
- Improved Query Plan Tab
- Query Plan and Server Timings saved when saving .dax file
- Bracket Highlighting
- Save Query results to file (csv or tab-delimited)
- Support for Copying from Output/Query Plan/Server Timings
- Installer support for systems with SQL 2014 clients
- Power Pivot support for non-english regional settings
- Excel 2010 Linked Queries working after re-opening workbooks
- updates to syntax highlighting definitions
- new version notifications not working correctly
- "Linked Table" output for the Excel add-in only works for PowerPivot models if there is at least one table in the model that was created by linking data from an Excel table. We have not been able to find a workaround to this yet, it looks like it might be due to a bug in the Excel object model.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.